Do you want to rent a motorbike but you have questions?

If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, contact us!


For 50cc scooters: To ride a 2-wheeler under 50 cm3 (scooter, moped, etc.), you must be at least 18 years old. In case of control, you must present an identity document and the documents which prove that the machine is registered and insured. If you were born after 1987, you must also have a road safety certificate (BSR) or a driving licence. For 125cc scooters or motorcycles If you have the B license, and you want to drive a 125 or a 125 cm3 scooter, you must obtain the A1 license by following a specific training course of 7 hours. The training is provided by a driving school or an approved association. The minimum age required is 20 years old. Holders of a B license obtained before 1980 can drive a 125cm3 if it is mentioned on their driving license. Not having had a driver’s license withdrawn in the two years preceding the rental. For scooters and motorcycles with displacements greater than 125 cc: For a motorcycle under 15 Kw:
  • be at least 20 years old;
  • have passed the general motorcycle theory test (motorcycle code);
  • justify a minimum of 20 hours of lessons, including 8 on track and 12 on the road to be authorized to take the A2 license exam.
Not having had a driver’s license withdrawn in the two years preceding the rental. For a motorcycle over 15 Kw:
  • hold an A permit
  • be at least 20 years old;
  • hold a 7-hour training certificate issued by a driving school.
Not having had a driver’s license withdrawn in the two years preceding the rental. For 3-wheel scooters and motorcycles: You will need to hold an A permit (the A2 is not sufficient) or a B permit for 2 years supplemented by practical and theoretical training of 7 hours and be at least 20 years old.


The deposit, from 1,500 euros to 2,500 euros, paid when taking charge of the motorcycle will be used to cover damage and damage caused to the vehicle and its equipment during your stay. A comparative inventory is carried out on departure and return of the vehicle.
The motorcycle that we entrust to you is of course insured with an all-risk civil liability contract suitable for rental. Most insurance companies do not cover off-road vehicles. Bee Wild disclaims all liability for your personal property in the vehicle. Reimbursement will not be covered by our insurance company in the event of theft.
The basic package includes 300 kms. You can subscribe to an additional option to obtain the mileage increased to 400 kms otherwise the additional kilometer is at the price of 0.30 euro.
In the event of an accident, we ask that you think of your safety first.
  • In the event of a serious accident, report your location for immediate assistance to the competent authorities.
  • If you need immediate roadside assistance, please call the agency who will arrange and build the assistance case. We will assist you with the rest of the steps to follow.
The deductible of 500 or 1,500 euros, depending on the option chosen, is triggered in the event of a responsible claim declaration made to the insurance company.
All our vehicles come with assistance in the event of mechanical problems. Please contact us immediately so that we can become aware of the situation. Our goal is to get you back on the road as soon as possible or arrange repatriation to the agency with the insurance company. Either way, we won’t let you down! Be careful though: the assistance contract provides for an intervention only on a paved road.
You are required to use the correct fuel and return the motorcycle with a full tank of gas. The motorcycle will be provided to you with a full tank of fuel. In the event of an incomplete return, we will refuel at a standard rate and deduct the sum from your deposit. – Presentable condition – we require all vehicles to be returned in a clean and respectable condition. – Tires – we take great care of the tires and carry out regular maintenance. Customer is responsible for any damage to tires while in customer’s possession. Be very careful when driving on gravel and unpaved roads – Windshield damage – Paint – the vehicle may be damaged – Wear of the paint will incur a detailing cost.
From our agencies we can offer you roadbooks developed by our partner Hédonist Motorcycle. In the free or accompanied version, you can live a real adventure to discover historical and architectural points of interest and roads worthy of interest for a motorcyclist.
We have a secure car park where you can park your car during your entire stay. However, Bee Wild disclaims all liability in the event of an incident, theft, or any other similar situation (vandalism, puncture, fire, etc.). Make sure you do not leave any valuables in your vehicle while you are away.
On the day of your departure, you will need to come with your driving licence, a deposit to be deposited either by check or by credit card imprint and the balance of your reservation. We are not going to let you leave without giving you a demonstration of the motorcycle and will carry out a computerized inventory with photos.
We accept many means of payment: cash, holiday check for 50% of your reservation, check and credit card. When booking, you will be asked for a 50% deposit. In most cases, this is done online via a secure platform.
Of course this is possible. Cancellation is totally free due to the health situation of confinement announced by the government. It remains free up to a week before your departure. Below 7 days your deposit is kept and can be converted into a credit for a future road trip without time limit.